The Harvard Club in Concord is a membership organization for over 3,000 Harvard alumni living in our ten-town area: Acton, Bedford, Carlisle, Concord, Lincoln, Littleton, Maynard, Stow, Sudbury, and Wayland. Membership is open to graduates of Harvard College, Harvard graduate and professional schools, the Extension School, honorary degree recipients from Harvard or Radcliffe, and faculty, students and their parents who live in the area.
Our mission is to:
· Foster a spirit of fellowship among graduates and former students;
· Increase awareness of the aims and achievements of Harvard University;
· Promote communication with the faculties and students of area schools.
The Club achieves its mission through:
· Assisting with undergraduate student interviewing for the Harvard College Admissions Office;
· Funding scholarships;
· Organizing educational, cultural, and recreational events;
· Coordinating community service opportunities for members, their families and guests.
Club activities provide stimulating educational and social occasions to hear from, and interact with, Harvard faculty, students, and alumni speakers and to build strong friendships with other alumni in the area.