Become a Member/Renew Your Membership
The Harvard Club In Concord welcomes new members!
Membership is open to graduates of Harvard College, Harvard graduate and professional schools, the Extension School, honorary degree recipients from Harvard or Radcliffe, and faculty, students and their parents who live in the area.
$25 for an individual; $40 for a family.
Dues are waived for members who are within 5 years of graduation with any Harvard degree.
Member benefits include:
- Annual HCC Newsletter mailed by post, and electronically, to share Club news, events and announcements;
- Discounted ticket prices on group events;
- Invitations to interesting educational, cultural, social, and volunteer opportunities sponsored by HCC and other Harvard Clubs in the region;
- Interviewing undergraduate student applicants for admissions;
- Opportunities to renew acquaintances, make new friends and extend your network of professional colleagues.
To pay online, just scroll down. Please list your Harvard affiliation (class/school,etc) in the "special instruction" box.
Or if you prefer, print the application form and send it with your check, payable to the Harvard Club in Concord, as per the instructions on the form.